Thank you for those who registered for the upcoming Lincoln High Chess Tournament. Please be sure to read the following important check-in logistics and parking instruction for the tournament.
Parking (free parking):
Going west on SW Jefferson Street, and turn right onto SW 17th Street and this dead ends at the grandstands parking lot. You go through the double gate and just park anywhere. From there you walk East, up the stairs and the Lincoln High School Cafeteria is ahead and to the left.
There are also about 15-20 parking spot next to and around the Lincoln track field that’s free. The parking lot is accessed by going West on SW Jefferson Street and turn Right onto SW 16th Street and it dead ends at the Lincoln track field.
Check-in will be at Lincoln High School cafeteria (bottom floor facing the school track field). Address is 1600 SW Salmon St, Portland, OR 97205. Please have the following ready for check-in:
- If you haven’t mailed your registration fee check, please have a check ready with “Lincoln Chess Club” and player first and last name in legible writing on memo portion of the check. If you want to pay cash, please be prepared to give exact change in advance. Registration amount is $25 per player.This will help speed up the check-in process and stay on schedule.
- Bring chess clock and chess set to the tournament if you have clocks and sets.
- Parents: please bring folding chairs if you have any.
- Make every effort to arrive on time. Be prepared to arrive at least 30 minutes before your section 1st round start time for check-in.
- If there is any change on the tournament due to incremental weather condition such as snow/icy road on Saturday morning, please check your email Saturday morning and/or look for announcement news on oscf.org website. If you have any questions, please call 971-217-5161 or 503-297-1697.
If you have any questions on registration or on this tournament, please or email email@example.com.